Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anti-aging cream

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Anti-aging cream Empty Anti-aging cream Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:18 am

jadamiranda

I want to know what anti aging creams you guys are using.
I am using a night cream by Omorovicza. It's Rejuvenating Night Cream. It has Carrot oil that boosts the production of collagen. It also contains Apple pectin that provides lasting hydration on the skin.

http://www.omorovicza.com

2Anti-aging cream Empty Anti-aging cream Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:32 am

Angelica1

Well, total skin problems can usually be treated with some medical products and cosmetics, for example RegenerateMD Anti Aging Cream, which is known for its ability to reduce wrinkles and a small difference, dark circles, dullness to take off and improve the formation of collagen skin.

3Anti-aging cream Empty Re: Anti-aging cream Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:12 am

oramjaney

Anti-aging creams are predominantly moisturiser based cosmeceutical skin care products marketed with the promise of making the consumer look younger by reducing visible wrinkles, expression lines, blemishes, pigmentation changes, discolourations and other environmentally related conditions of the skin.Despite great demand, many such products and treatments have not been proven to give lasting or major positive effects.

4Anti-aging cream Empty Re: Anti-aging cream Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:57 am

Jaarehrayenz

Majority of anti-aging cream based cosmeceutical skin care users appear to wrinkles, expression lines, blemishes, pigmentation change, discolourations and other environment of the skin (especially from the sun) to reduce conditions associated with look younger by marketing products with the promise is moisturizer. Skin anti-aging is a comprehensive grading scale has been established as early aging categorizes: laxity (sagging), rhytids (wrinkles), and various types of photoaging erythema (redness), dyspigmentation (brown discolorations) includes, solar elastosis (yellow), keratoses (abnormal growth), and poor texture.

5Anti-aging cream Empty Re: Anti-aging cream Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:36 am

kakorpoate

Anti wrinkle creams are now available for use by those people who wish to eliminate these lines under the eyes and wrinkles on the forehead. You can find them in some of the better anti-wrinkle masks. They work to improve firmness at the neckline dramatically. As much as a 40% improvement in firmness and elasticity has been seen.

6Anti-aging cream Empty Re: Anti-aging cream Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:52 am

jadamiranda

A friend of mine gave me Gold Rescue Cream from Omorovicza as a gift. I was so elated when I received it. I've been eyeing on the product since I first saw it. It feels great on the skin.

http://www.omorovicza.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum