Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Can I Stop Hair Breakage

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Empty How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:27 am

jasikazenith

When the fiber of the hair dries the damage of the hair, becomes easy to be broken it happens. The central canal which is known as the adrenal cortex which includes the water which as for the fiber of the hair that the coverage that tries is wide, has elasticity is included. The hair loses the humidity, aging, insufficiency of the vitamin, deprivation and nutritious amount of oxygen, includes thing and the medicine which make the style of the hair, it is possible to discontinue in several reasons. When mostly is, can break the hair to stop.

2How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Empty Re: How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Mon May 30, 2011 1:02 pm

jimpollard

Tips to stop hair breakage are as under:
1. Use Good shampoo regularly.
2. Use Butter milk to wash hair.
3. Do not dry hair by towel.
4. Eat Fresh and Green Vegetables.
5. Keep safe distance between drier and hair.

3How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Empty Re: How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Mon May 30, 2011 11:13 pm

ainsworth

Hair breakage is an issue that millions of people deal with. The range of damage can be anywhere from mild to extreme.Try to tie your hair each time you are not going out, market today offers variety of hair clips, that do not break or damage hair. When massaging your hair your fingers should do the clockwise motion on the scalp, apply negligible pressure to your hair roots.

4How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Empty Re: How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:12 pm

jadamiranda

Avoid using narrow toothed comb when the hair is still wet.

http://www.omorovicza.com

5How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Empty Re: How Can I Stop Hair Breakage Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:37 am

haryender

Every person want to have the healthy and the long hairs but the problem is the breakage of the hairs, here are some of the best and the nice tips can stop the hair breakage are
- Eat green vegetables and fruits
- Make the use to best conditioner
- Protect your hairs from dust and pollution
- Comb them softly
- Make the use of bes t oil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum