Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Empty How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:23 am

xyzacorleone

With raw Sion you choose to moisturize your heels, you just rub the skin until completely absorbed can. Keep in mind that if you use petroleum jelly, and the possibility of a handkerchief or a piece of cloth will be deleted, and after several minutes, as it's not as easily absorbed into the skin lotion not but still a heel should feel very soft. If you do not want to use lotion or Vaseline, and bears the foot cream that will probably work well but many of the specialty stores. In addition to moisturize your feet, and many of these products cactus, which the heel of your skin is allergic to elements can be just as pleasing.

2 How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Empty Re: How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:17 am

Aafreedabourne

As for one of the best methods of removing the rough heel it is been due to peeling off which is preceding in application of the lotion of preservation moisture. Following to the direction of the package on that, when being used, the shop front feet perhaps it helps the fact that it removes the skin where your heel is rough, become cream condition, it is. Normally, it stops that the rough heel where overnight it does not happen is removed in heart, it should being, perhaps your skin completely smooth you take the disposal of the plural heels in order to obtain. The heel it is rough, in addition the fact that it removes if you attach the especially sandal to the body, or with put out to frequency and go perhaps you must continue to make several months, it is thing something.

3 How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Empty Re: How Do I Get Rid of Rough Heels? Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:45 pm

jadamiranda

Have a foot spa. The downside, however, is you have to have it done over and over again or your calluses get thicker. I suggest just apply a lotion or Vaseline at night and cover it with socks. Your feet feel soft the next day.

I also discovered Omorovicza Nourishing Hand Treament cream good to keep the heels soft and smooth.

http://www.omorovicza.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum