Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Natural hair treatments..

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Natural hair treatments..  Empty Natural hair treatments.. Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:35 am

nicolericherd

i want you to share to me your natural treatment on hair. although i know some natural treatments but i want to learn more via experience..

2Natural hair treatments..  Empty Re: Natural hair treatments.. Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:46 pm

Janusrayenz

1 ~ honey and mix Acmao any vegetable oil on your hair and he equally divided at all.

2 ~ ½ cup molasses or honey and take requests directly to damp hair. Core with a shower cap over your hair and leave for 20 minutes. Hot water, with their hair Kall Shianpu usual.

3 ~ hair pack for dry hair. Cooked 1 avocado, peeled and pit removed 1 cup Ameyoniyr gave it. Wani avocado and mix in Ameyoniyr. You) before slowly massage your scalp and hair from want. Core of the hair with plastic cape bring Etat play for 20 minutes to go. Shianpu as usual.

3Natural hair treatments..  Empty Re: Natural hair treatments.. Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:02 am

jadamiranda

Virgin coconut oil. Just slather it through your hair. You can even take it everyday. Just a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil.

http://www.omorovicza.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum