Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beautiful hands

+2
beverlyann
jadamiranda
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Beautiful hands Empty Beautiful hands Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:36 pm

jadamiranda

A mixture of olive oil, sugar, and liquid hand soap keeps my hands and nails beautiful. I do it twice a week. It's some sort of exfoliating the hands. Feels great, too. You just do it like you're washing your hands. Easy.

http://www.omorovicza.com

2Beautiful hands Empty Beautiful hands Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:21 am

beverlyann

Wash your hands with soap and herbal warm water and let dry. When the nails are soft, they are easy to cut and file. However, be careful because the incorrect filing can weaken nails. Use a nail file and shape your nails according to our desire for light, caressing. File next to the center along the edge of the nail for best results. Do not put pressure on the top that cause so much crack and break.

3Beautiful hands Empty Beautiful hands Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:35 am

Angelica1

Protect your hands from the sun. Hands often develop blemishes, wrinkles, skin blemishes and brown spots caused by frequent exposure to harsh ultraviolet rays of the sun. Before you leave, protect your hands with a sunscreen, especially when driving in the car. To absorb vitamin D to limit your sun exposure early in the morning.

4Beautiful hands Empty Re: Beautiful hands Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:36 pm

Jaionezensis

Usually your hands to show signs of age on the body are the first place, and they age from 5 to 10 you can really see, but also turn back the hands of time not long is.

Days and your hands look their best. That soft, fat, and are evenly toned. Your primary concern is not so much the signs of aging competition, but their prevention. Total sun exposure early is the biggest reason of old skin and protect yourself now it's time to start. Apply at least an SPF of 15 twice a day with a sunscreen. If you long for a period of time to be in strong sunlight, a sunscreen that a UVA - Use blocking agent, because UVA rays due to brown spots and wrinkles plan.

Once a week, with a soft scrub lightly to remove dead skin on your hands marsh dny. This flaky, occlusive layer over your daily moisturizer to help your skin will penetrate more deeply. Apply before sleeping with his hand moisturizer. Cotton gloves at night and a pair of hands will wear very beautiful and soft.

Or age spots or discoloration to the areas there are alternative treatments to eliminate reduction in

- A mixture of honey and yogurt is a natural bleach can lighten age spots causes. In addition to plain yogurt 1 teaspoon honey 1 teaspoon. Mix with hands apply. Dry for 30 minutes and then wash off Allow. What it once a week.

5Beautiful hands Empty Re: Beautiful hands Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:23 pm

jadamiranda

A good nail strenghtner recipe.

1 tsp olive oil and castor oil
1/4 tsp fresh lemon juice

Mix ingredients thoroughly and pour into a lidded container.
Shake before using.
Rub a small amount onto your nails and let set for 5 minutes.

6Beautiful hands Empty Re: Beautiful hands Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am

Cathrene

Protect your hands by increasing your calcium intake which will prevent chipping and peeling and provide a protective shield.Calcium do not only strengthen your teeth and bones.For lactose intolerant individuals eat leafy vegetables and low fat dairy products and take a calcium supplement.Apply cuticle oil at night to help fortify nails.I must confess that I do not leave my home without my cuticle oil love it.I recommend Dead Sea Minerals Cuticle Oil.

7Beautiful hands Empty Re: Beautiful hands Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:56 am

jadamiranda

After treating my hands with some home made recipe, I apply a hand cream from Omorovicza - Nourishing Hand Treatment - to keep my hands moisturized and soft throughout the day. I reapply the cream if necessary.

8Beautiful hands Empty Re: Beautiful hands Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:14 pm

kathie

It's nice to know some of the tips you've posted here and I will love to do it one of this week so that my nails will look desirable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum