Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

is there something I can do to fix or cover my grey hair?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Trista

I have gray hair, mostly on the side of my hair. Original color is Black. I usually color my hair Dark Brown to fix that.
I also have a few gray hair on the top, is there something I can do to fix or cover that?
or any tips are appreciated.
note: i'm 27 years old, and i'm so young, but have gery hair. need help.

chortehsn

hair grey... your hair is short of nutrition.
Keep a regular, healthy and nutritive diet every day.
I have the same issue as you, but now i have no grey hair.
more details, please ask me.

Trista

chortehsn wrote:hair grey... your hair is short of nutrition.
Keep a regular, healthy and nutritive diet every day.
I have the same issue as you, but now i have no grey hair.
more details, please ask me.

Thanks for your kindly reply.
now i'm taking a effective treatment, but the doctor says that it takes long time to recover my black hair, eight months/one or two years, or something else.
so i need a temporary way to hide my grey hair from appearing during the process of treatment. can i ?

chortehsn

of course you can.
when taking treatment of my grey hair, the doctor recommended me a kind of lace wigs to hide hair temprorily. since the treatment oges on well, my black hair grows out quickly. but as i know, such a number of patients adopts this way of using lace wigs. you can use one too!

Trista

using lace wigs? do i look werid if i wear a lace wig?
i havn't used one before. please give me some tips about wearing this kind of wig. or introduce some patients who wear wigs to me...please

agatha11

lace wigs are made of human remy indian hair, so it looks as natural as your own hair...
my sister has been wearing a lace wig to add hair volume coz her thinging hair...
but now her hair seems much more than before...
lacewigsbuy can provide you more details...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum