Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eye wrinkle reducer

+4
joshnay
jadamiranda
watkins
smithgerry
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Eye wrinkle reducer Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:22 am

me

if you sleep on a silk pillowcase, you will have less wrinkles around the eyes. Very Happy

2Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:03 am

smithgerry

The eye area, especially needs antioxidants because the skin here is thinner than the rest of our body. And since oxidation happens to every part of the body especially to those areas commonly exposed to the sun and to pollutants, it is a must to find a hardworking antioxidant.vitamin E is not the only eye wrinkle reducer. There are more to anti aging treatments.

3Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:43 am

watkins

Eat well. Hair is rich in protein and vitamins for a better look - even your fish, meat, cheese and milk. Do not forget to eat a variety of fruits and vegetables, dark green leafy vegetables in particular, providing a good source of iron. Eating fruits, nuts and seeds to obtain the essential minerals and various vitamins.

4Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Carrot Oil Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:31 pm

jadamiranda

I use an eye cream which has carrot oil. It helps boosts the production of collagen. Aside from that, I also drink carrot juice everyday.

http://www.omorovicza.com

5Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re:tips and advice Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:22 pm

joshnay

hi,
friends if u make a any problem for buss an face
so i can provide a best place for u where give u a
advice and tips are free
thanks
--------------
Tips ,
Advice

6Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Eye wrinkle reducer Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:02 am

shannon

Use Almond oil.It is soft and soothing oil has been shown to produce an anti-wrinkle when used regularly. The best form is always cold pressed and organic. You apply it around the eyes before bedtime, and tomorrow you can wipe the rest.

7Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:57 am

Cathrene

Vitamin as the best eye wrinkle reducer is still not an absolute conclusion. But the fact that it is a helpful vitamin in warding off several signs of skin aging is indeed a load off our mind.

8Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 am

fiona

Really helpful post. Thanks alot for sharing.

9Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:31 am

kakorpoate

Vitamin as the best eye wrinkle reducer is still not an absolute conclusion. But the fact that it is a helpful vitamin in warding off several signs of skin aging is indeed a load off our mind. You can break open a Vitamin E capsule or purchase a bottle of Vitamin E oil and apply it to your skin. You can find Vitamin E in capsule form, in a bottle, or as an eye applicator stick.

10Eye wrinkle reducer Empty Re: Eye wrinkle reducer Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:24 am

jadamiranda

I'm currently using Reviving Eye Cream by Omorovicza. What I love about this cream is it just does not minimise the appearance of wrinkles. It's also good for dark circle problem and puffiness.

http://www.omorovicza.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum