Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

how can i make my hair shiny?

+5
shannon
fiona
beverlyann
jadamiranda
jasikajohnson
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1how can i make my hair shiny? Empty how can i make my hair shiny? Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:21 am

me

does anyone have any homemade recipes for hair shine?

2how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 am

jasikajohnson

You apply a curd in your hair and wash your hair and also before a wash your hair,your hair you do massage with oil this a best and your hair be a silky and shiny.

3how can i make my hair shiny? Empty hair care Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:24 pm

jadamiranda

Regularly massage hair with oil like coconut oil, castor oil, or olive oil. You can also try body oil on you hair. I have been doing that and it makes my hair really shiny but doesn't look oily.

http://www.omorovicza.com

4how can i make my hair shiny? Empty tips for shiny hairs Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:19 am

beverlyann

Use shampoo on the scalp and wash the brush. Massage into scalp and lather. You can probably start neck and neck foam work over your head. Gently wash with warm water or cold water. If you used the style of the head is washed away. If you do not live long in your head it hardens in the follicle. Wet your head, gently remove styling product you use. You can use a moisturizing shampoo for the collar, it should not be used for dry scalp.

5how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:25 am

fiona

Thanks to all for sharing such a nice tips. I apply on my hair olive oil and massage minimum 2 minutes. Then wait 30 minutes. Then apply herbal shampoo. Then really i get silky hair. Thanks you.

6how can i make my hair shiny? Empty how can i make my hair shiny? Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:55 am

shannon

Drink plenty of water daily. You should drink at least 6-8 glasses of water a day to obtain the necessary hydration and body brush. Both internal and external hydration hydration is very important to keep your locks healthy and shiny.

7how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:02 pm

kathie

I use hair conditioner aside from shampoo and hair polished make my hair shiny.

8how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:55 am

Jaarehrayenz

* No, but, then wash it.
* Curly hair needs washing only once for five days. But the overall feel of dry hair before more damage it will only have washing.
* Use conditioner every other day though. Eggs in your hair shine increase use because it nourishes hair will very well may.
* Two time for sure I sit for 30 minutes and Luke warm water cooler to rinse out

9how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Mon May 30, 2011 4:11 pm

neonpatrick

Hair are the most important beauty of our body.Hair makes us looking more smarter and beautiful.For shiny hair try to massage your hair with coconut oil or by almond hair oil.Apply heena paste on the hair ,it helps in making hair stronger ,longer,shiny and silky.Use to drink plenty of water and eat healthy foods.

10how can i make my hair shiny? Empty Re: how can i make my hair shiny? Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:20 pm

steaveford

Massage into scalp and lather. You can probably start neck and neck of the foam over his head. Gently i wash warm water or cold water. If you have used style head washed. If you do not live long in your head it hardens in the follicle. Wet his head, gently remove the product style you use. You can use a moisturizing shampoo for gates, it should not be used for dry scalp.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum