Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eat what is good for you and your eyes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eat what is good for you and your eyes Empty Eat what is good for you and your eyes Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:13 am

Cathrene

The good news is that there are no foods that would be harmful for your eyes. Most foods don't affect your eyesight at all, although the right vitamins and minerals are helpful. Recent studies have shown that vitamins of the antioxidant group can prevent, or at least slow down, age-related conditions like macular degeneration and the development of cataracts. So a healthy diet won't restore eyesight that is already lost, but it can definitely slow down the process of the disease, or prevent one from starting.

Vitamins C, A and E, folic acid, selenium and zinc are definitely beneficial for the health of your eyes. The effects of the other vitamins and minerals aren't determined yet, but it seems likely that they affect your eyesight as well. Thousand-page books have been written on the topic of nutrition for eye health but, to summarize, it is known that whatever is good for your body is good for your eyes, too. So put a carrot and a bunch of grapes into your lunch box.

fiona

Wow great information. Thanks alot for sharing.

jadamiranda

Aside from eating healthy foods, I always have my carrot juice in the morning.

http://www.omorovicza.com

4Eat what is good for you and your eyes Empty Re: Eat what is good for you and your eyes Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 am

kakorpoate

If you want beautiful skin, it is important to maintain a healthy diet. You need plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, lean meats and dairy in order to have a healthy body and healthy skin. In fact, most ethnic foods comprise 6 predominate tastes which tend to satisfy and are noticeable after we have eaten them.

Lovejames

i dont think it is a good idea to take things like vitamic...or something like that , i believe that normal taking of enough vegetables and fruit will be good enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum