Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

How Do I Whiten Skin?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How Do I Whiten Skin? Empty How Do I Whiten Skin? Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:01 am

xyzacorleone

Chemical peels for skin whitening is another option. Chemical peels use chemical exfoliants to remove the top layers of the skin surface. Superficial chemical peels, medium or dark can be.

2How Do I Whiten Skin? Empty Re: How Do I Whiten Skin? Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:03 am

Jalendurayenz

Many people think that we would like to make the skin which the damage or condition of the sun like melasma makes dark with cause white. The skin which becomes white is done the chemical weapon which makes the skin of the cream or chemical white frequently with the skin. Method of curing of reduction of a certain skin was developed from remedy of the house. As for the cosmetics which make the point white in order to try there is here.

3How Do I Whiten Skin? Empty Re: How Do I Whiten Skin? Tue May 17, 2011 9:10 pm

jadamiranda

I used omorovicza copper peel and I love how it made my skin achieved a fairer complexion.

http://www.omorovicza.com

4How Do I Whiten Skin? Empty Re: How Do I Whiten Skin? Wed May 18, 2011 6:02 am

carolynm

Daily dose of at least 500mg ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant helps promote healthy skin and inhibits the production of melanin.It is advisable to drink 10-12 glasses of water daily. Water nourishes your skin by hydrating it.You can try brown sugar combine with a splash of lemon juice. Brown sugar will get rid of dead skin cells and toxins and lemon juice will help whiten your skin.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum