Beauty Secrets of The World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Beauty Secrets of The World

Beauty Homemade

You are not connected. Please login or register

Nail biting tips?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Nail biting tips? Empty Nail biting tips? Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:16 am

me

how can i stop biting my nails???

2Nail biting tips? Empty Re: Nail biting tips? Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:35 am

watkins

Using hypnosis to control the work nail biting, because hypnosis teaches you to relax in a period of stress that you do not try something to take your stress. Nail biting hypnosis can take several days or several weeks, and have had good results for many people with severe cases of nail chewing.

3Nail biting tips? Empty Re: Nail biting tips? Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:51 pm

jadamiranda

I used to do that. It didn't bother me that much. I just stop doing it when I saw my friends' nails that look good because they don't bite their nails. So I stopped it.

http://www.omorovicza.com

4Nail biting tips? Empty Re: Nail biting tips? Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:48 am

Jaarehrayenz

Best to avoid nail care remember cutting your hands or the work is occupied with another. Stress balls generally recommended in this regard because they started keeping hands and therefore, no room for less nail biting. Of other activities like sports, writing, sewing, etc. are engaged in hands and nails from us to eliminate any risk of cutting are painting. As an adult, you should be conscious of the seriousness of this matter. So, you cut yourself any attention to nail developed can deviate from. The training of the brain is considered the best way.

5Nail biting tips? Empty Re: Nail biting tips? Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:08 am

fiona

I never did nail biting. It's really very bad habit. Thanks to all for sharing such a helpful topic. Good tips.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum